Tuesday, March 23, 2004 AD
Lutheran Worship Daily Lectionary
Was looking for a copy of the Lutheran Worship Daily Lectionary, to save me having to photocopy it from the book. Quite a hunt finding it online, so just in case anyone else might wish to find this, here's a link to a version in Word format, taken from the Pericope site.
It takes you through the whole Bible in a year, with a reading each day from a Psalm. I'm planning to give it a try in place of the M'Cheyne calendar, which I've been finding a bit of a grind recently (as it involves reading three or four books at once).
It takes you through the whole Bible in a year, with a reading each day from a Psalm. I'm planning to give it a try in place of the M'Cheyne calendar, which I've been finding a bit of a grind recently (as it involves reading three or four books at once).



