Wednesday, September 29, 2004 AD
Sidebar update
Couple of minor tweaks - addition of a Bloglines subscribe button, some links added/removed. The Google box is gone, since Blogger now provides a Google site search using the bar at the top of the page.
The main change is that, after nine months, I've finally decided to stop being such a control freak and let people decide for themselves whether to open links in a new window (which, as I'm sure you're all aware, you can do by holding "Shift" as you click the link). This is once I realised that even I was finding it profoundly irritating to have windows popping open all over the place. If anyone passionately misses this "feature", please say so in the comments...
Update: I've also added Mr & Mrs Olson to the blogroll. This is in recognition of the Terrible Swede's much less terrible language in recent months, thus qualifying him for my strictly PG-12 blogroll. :-)
The main change is that, after nine months, I've finally decided to stop being such a control freak and let people decide for themselves whether to open links in a new window (which, as I'm sure you're all aware, you can do by holding "Shift" as you click the link). This is once I realised that even I was finding it profoundly irritating to have windows popping open all over the place. If anyone passionately misses this "feature", please say so in the comments...
Update: I've also added Mr & Mrs Olson to the blogroll. This is in recognition of the Terrible Swede's much less terrible language in recent months, thus qualifying him for my strictly PG-12 blogroll. :-)



