Sunday, October 29, 2006 AD
Good teaching
I've just uploaded this morning's sermon from our church, on Mark 10:17-31 - a fitting text for Reformation Sunday, as our pastor points out. Some interesting points as well about the rich young ruler's description of Jesus as "good teacher", and our Lord's apparently-dismissive response: "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone."
Last week's was interesting too, as our pastor tackled the thorny topic of marriage and divorce in Mark 10:1-12 - one of those Sunday's when I dare say many pastors find themselves opening their sermon with the words, "What has our epistle reading to teach us this morning?" ;-).
I still haven't got round to setting these up as streaming audio, so it's plain ol' MP3 downloads at the moment. (Though Mplayer seems to stream them pretty well anyway - or am I missing something here? Pardon my technical ignorance, here...)
Last week's was interesting too, as our pastor tackled the thorny topic of marriage and divorce in Mark 10:1-12 - one of those Sunday's when I dare say many pastors find themselves opening their sermon with the words, "What has our epistle reading to teach us this morning?" ;-).
I still haven't got round to setting these up as streaming audio, so it's plain ol' MP3 downloads at the moment. (Though Mplayer seems to stream them pretty well anyway - or am I missing something here? Pardon my technical ignorance, here...)



